Change Enablement Planning
Blueprints for Successfully Navigating Transition
This is a full day workshop for up to twenty participants, customized for your organization’s specific needs.
Please contact us for more details.
In this workshop, you will learn how to develop a plan for guiding your stakeholder groups from where they are today to where you need them to be in order for your change to be successful, be sustainable, and add real organizational value.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Build on your foundation in The Non-Negotiables* to develop an effective plan for making your planned change a reality
- Understand what the change curve is and why it is critical to your plan
- Leverage sponsorship, training, communication, and adoption tools to secure stakeholder commitment
- Avoid common pitfalls on the road to change success
- Continue to establish yourself as a leader who can implement sustainable change
* NOTE: This workshop will build upon the concepts taught in The Non-Negotiables. For anyone new to project management and change enablement, we recommend completing The Non-Negotiables prior to enrolling in this workshop.
This workshop is targeted at anyone who wants to learn how to implement a successful and sustainable change. You might be a:
- Director, Manager, or Team Leader directly accountable for leading change
- Business Project Manager or Functional Lead
- Communication Specialist
- Continuous Improvement Specialist (including Lean and Six Sigma professionals)
- Human Resources Consultant
- Organization Development Consultant
If you have any questions about your specific situation and want to know if this is the right workshop for you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Request More Info